<\body> Stories in America: Balancing Blogging with Life

Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Balancing Blogging with Life

I haven't been blogging as much as I used to because I've been swamped with work. I often wonder how bloggers do it. The top blogs make great money in ad revenue, but what about the others? Do they work? Do they have social lives? Blogging takes time and when you work, it's not easy to update throughout the day, let alone write lengthy, thoughtful posts about the latest happenings in our crazy world.

I've been meaning to post about this for a while, but I haven't had time. I'm now hosting a daily public affairs radio show called Your Call on KALW 91.7 FM in San Francisco. The show airs from 10:00-11:00 am PST. You can listen online here and the shows are archived. As you can imagine, this has been taking up a big chunk of my time. I'm greatly enjoying this job as the topics change daily.

In other news, Reading Lolita in Tehran by Azar Nafisi is being made into a movie. It should be good.

1 Comments:

At 9/07/2006 12:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Check this out...

http://online.wsj.com/public/article/SB115698487629850100-fdymNOrQVfcW9K1BMhw_qdcywpE_20070831.html?mod=tff_main_tff_top

 

Post a Comment

<< Home